Contexte de la demande :
Spécialistes en Recrutement et Mobilité Internationale France – Québec, l’Agence MyrConseil offre une gamme de services intégrés pour accompagner les particuliers lors de leur processus d’immigration ou d’expatriation.
Par son expertise en recrutement international, MyrConseil est également le partenaire privilégié des entreprises québécoises et françaises pour mener une stratégie de recrutement spécifique et efficace.
Dans ce cadre, nous recherchons des Backend Developer Ruby pour notre client.
Passionate about Software development, you would like to work at the interface between new technologies and realtime market place?
Our client is a fast growing VC-backed SaaS company based out of Montreal, Canada with satellite offices in Vancouver and France. They provide cloud-based management solutions to over 450 clients worldwide coupled with a marketplace.
They are a young and dynamic team of 30 people with a « work hard, play hard » attitude. They are results-driven, and they never forget to give themselves a pat on the back for achieving their goals.
Come work in their Montreal office, and help them change the industry in which they operate, one customer at a time.
Principales tâches et responsabilités :
They are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer who will quickly become a key member of their team. The job will involve working closely with the product lead and other developers. You’ll play a major role in the development of their core application as they add new features and grow their customer base. Upon joining the company, you will be expected to contribute to design decisions and produce simple and elegant code. They work in a fast-paced Agile environment.
Their backend stack is on Ruby on Rails (5+) hosted on Heroku with continuous integration on CircleCI.
Compétences et exigences nécessaires :
- You are proficient with Ruby core language features and functionality
- You can jump into Ruby on Rails code, understand it, and improve it
- You care about the overall user experience of the application and strive to constantly improve it
- You can validate overall application design, conduct design, unit/integration testing, and code reviews
- You have a collaborative work ethic and the ability to work within a self-organized, cross-functional team
Formation & Expérience :
- 2+ years of production experience – Ruby on Rails
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Building and interfacing with REST APIs
- Working knowledge of test driven development, with rspec is a plus