Statut de l’offre : Active
Lieu de travail : Montréal
Nature du poste : Permanent (temps plein)
Rémunération et avantages :
Salaire attractif selon expérience.
Contexte de la demande :
Spécialistes en Recrutement et Mobilité Internationale France – Québec, l’Agence MyrConseil offre une gamme de services intégrés pour accompagner les particuliers lors de leur processus d’immigration ou d’expatriation.
Par son expertise en recrutement international, MyrConseil est également le partenaire privilégié des entreprises québécoises et françaises pour mener une stratégie de recrutement spécifique et efficace.
Dans ce cadre, nous recherchons un Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer pour notre client, une firme internationale spécialisée dans le domaine de l’aviation.
Principales tâches et responsabilités :
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible at the aircraft and system level for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMI)/High Intensity Radiated Fields (HIRF)/Lightning Strike/ Electrostatic Discharge technical requirements.
- Have knowledge of relevant industry standards (RTCA/DO-160, SAE ARP) and high level of familiarity with airworthiness (TCCA, FAA, EASA) Regulations and Advisory Materials pertaining to EMI, HIRF, Lightning and Electrostatic Discharge.
- Execute intermediate to complex engineering assignments related to EMI, HIRF, and Lightning and Electrostatic Discharge requirements.
- Analyze new systems designs, assess technical impacts, propose EMC compliance approaches, review/approve technical documents, test plans, test procedures and test reports, and check compliance with certification regulations
- Define scope of work for EMC effort of technical/engineering projects, estimate the time required, plan, highlights technical risks and execute according to priorities.
- Define technical requirements, test requirements and perform detailed analysis to ensure aircraft and systems compliance to EMC certification regulations.
- Prepare EMI, HIRF, Lightning and Electrostatic Discharge test procedures, execute tests in laboratories and on aircraft and generate results and analysis test reports.
- Support and witness EMC tests in Canada, United States and Europe as needed
- Prepare Certification Design Compliance Reports
- Apply and recommend improvements to Bombardier Aerospace standards and best practices
Compétences et exigences nécessaires :
Formation & Expérience :
- You hold a Master degree in Electrical or EMC Engineering, or alternatively a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Physics Engineering with a minimum of eight (5) years of experience in aircraft EMC/HIRF/Lightning/Electrostatic Discharge (FAR 25.981 is an asset)
- You have 5 years of experience or more in an aerospace manufacturing company
- You have EMC bench and/or aircraft testing experience
- You have a minimum of five (5) years working experience with systems qualification/certification
- You have knowledge of harness design, aircraft design principles including familiarity with aircraft regulatory requirements
- You must be able to analyze new harness designs, assess impact on systems, propose EMC compliance approaches, write/review test plans, test procedures and test reports.
- You must be able to analyze modifications at aircraft level and check compliance with certification regulations
- You must be able to support and witness EMC tests in Canada, United States and Europe as needed.
- You must be able to scope the critical work needed, estimate the time required, plan and execute according to priorities.
- You must be familiar with DO160, STD ARP, MIL STD, FAA regulations, as well as other applicable airworthiness regulations.
- You are proficient with the use of PC including Microsoft Office software tools
- You are an energetic person with strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, a high sense of commitment, and a willingness to accept responsibilities while acting independently in a high-pressure partner/supplier team environment
- You must have excellent problem solving and strong communication skills (written and spoken).
- You must have good technical writing skills in English (French is an asset).
- You must demonstrate initiative, a strong sense of responsibilities and good technical judgment.